Thursday, July 26, 2007

Gen 13 v2 Issue #4

One cbr file | 13.2 Mb | 29 pages
This has been a pretty awesome summer. I've had little time to pop back in at the HQ recently. I actually met this model who's as hot as Jessica Alba and she's been keeping me preoccupied. We're both trying to further our careers and work together to do so. Enough about me. How's everyone else doing out there? It's been a while since I posted the last issue of Gen 13, so you're all probably wondering what happened to the team after last issue's cliffhanger. This issue is titled "Tourist Trap." All kinds of crazy things happen in this one, with beautiful women on nearly every page. Grunge certainly has good time on this adventure. J. Scott Campbell sure works his magic fingers on this issue. There's also a second Gen 13 story in this book that is basically a comedy and even pokes fun at Image for creating way too many variant covers. Isn't everyone tired of variants by now? Make a decision comic book companies and pick one cover per issue dammit! I did like that Todd McFarlane variant for last year's Wildcats #1 though. It was just cool to see McFarlane draw something again after a nearly 15-year absence. So enjoy this next issue of Gen 13! Now back to my sexy bikini model. Best summer ever. Bauer out.

Gen 13 v2 Issue #4

No comments:

 
web hosting
hit counter from hit-counter-download.com website.