Sunday, December 31, 2006

Wizard Magazine #180

One cbr file | 28 Mb | 91 pages
It's nice to see all the people currently visiting this new blog. Thanks for all the great comments! This blog will focus mainly on comic books. I will be posting other material on here (like tv shows), but the majority of postings will be comics. Currently I have Batman, Ghost Rider, Superman, Fantastic Four, and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles comics posted. I'll try to make this blog interesting by throwing in a wide variety of titles to break up any monotony. Like now! I'm throwing in a recent issue of the comic book magazine Wizard. The news about upcoming comics is always great, but my favorite section of Wizard is "Magic Words." It's usually the most colorfully written section. Enjoy! Bauer out.
Wizard Magazine #180

No comments:

 
web hosting
hit counter from hit-counter-download.com website.