Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Batman Issues #347, 350, & 353

Cbz and cbr files | 15 to 19 Mb each | 26 to 35 pages each
The first two issues are titled "The Shadow of the Batman" and "Nightmare in Crimson." Issue 353 is titled "Last Laugh" and of course features the Joker. I don't know exactly what the Joker is trying to do to Batman in this issue. Stretch him to death or blow him into itty bitty bat bits? Probably both. I don't care what the story is about. The cover looks cool enough for me to drop everything I'm doing and read this issue right...now! Bauer out.

Batman Issue #347
Batman Issue #350
Batman Issue #353

1 comment:

Kevin said...

Thanks a lot for these links, Bauer.
I must say links for Batman 347 and 350 have been deleted.

 
web hosting
hit counter from hit-counter-download.com website.